April from Good Books and Good Wine is doing the 15 Day Blogger Challenge for the next few days and I decided to join in.
15 quick bullet points of things that appeal to me on blogs is the task for Day 8, so let's see...
- semi-regular posts (but not too many!)
- pics of the cover that are neither too big nor too small
- clear titles (I want to know up front if it is a review, cover reveal or whatever)
- ratings aren't necessary as long as the text tells me enough
- similar reading tastes
- reliable reviews
- a nice selection of non-review posts
- some regular posts I can look forward to
- personal posts - I like to get to know the person behind the blog
- audiobooks - admit to reading them, they count too!
- NO music, sound effects or anything similar - I absolutely despise this "trend"
- no fancy color schemes for the text, easy to read really appeals to me (I want to be able to read without my glasses if I feel like it
- No captcha!
- I can easily find what I'm looking for
What about you? What appeals to you? Is there anything you would recommend I change?